Monday, February 13, 2012

Back In Positive Territory

I have no idea what tomorrow will bring, but at least for today I am back into positive territory.

I've gotten quite a few questions, and your comments and questions are always welcome.  Here are some answers:

No, I do not trade my other accounts like this one.  This one is based on "high reward, high risk."

No, this is not the same strategy I won the contest with in 2006.

No, I do not offer this strategy to the public via signals or system sales.

Yes, this is real money I am trading with.


Happy Trading!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kevin for this site and being open to show your results. Is it possible to show "converted" results without position sizing or to be more precise - with fixed sizing (single contract or least possible no. of contracts)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Honza. I will try. It is a little tricky, since base positions are open for a long time. I'll try at the end of each month.

    ReplyDelete