Sunday, August 26, 2012

Update on PFG, et al

The big update with PFG Best, the broker that stole my money (and thousands of other's money too) is that there is no new information.  The lack of communication is pathetic!  I'm still guessing I will eventually see about 40 cents on the dollar, but when? is the big question.  I wish I had even a clue on that!

Regarding the blog, I haven't posted as much, and I miss your questions and comments.  So, I am going to have a free webinar later this week, where you can ask any question you want!!

Ask any trading question you wish, and I will try to answer. We will spend 15 minutes on each of these topics: 1) Building Your Own Trading System, 2) Buying a Trading System, 3) Trading Psychology, and 4) Anything Else. 60 Minutes webinar

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/319776808796368128

No comments:

Post a Comment