Sunday, October 7, 2012

Still Waiting For My Money!

3 Months after the PFG theft, I'm still waiting to see even a dime of my money.  Soon, they say.

I'm not holding my breath, hoping it will come soon!


In other news, I am putting on a VERY informative webinar this week - on Position Sizing.


Best news: it is FREE!

Please register for "Position Sizing 101" on Oct 9, 2012 8:30 PM EDT at:
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/9125774232629014784


How can position sizing influence results? By using optimal position sizing, can you really get unlimited reward with limited risk?

In this 60 minute webinar, we will look at 5 position sizing techniques, applied to my Trender Euro and Trender Gold system. We'll investigate some of the common position sizing myths out there, and hopefully give you sound advice for your own trading.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

I hope you are able to join me!!!!

4 comments:

  1. The broker stole your money? Can't say I'm surprised. Thieves are everywhere. I have to find the post where you talk about that.

    Congrats on winning so many awards. I would like to learn from you but am not too fond of webinars. It's hard for me to schedule the time in the evenings.

    I will tweet your link @wo1halle. I think that the webinar will be informative. Other people who want to learn about position sizing should be able to learn a lot from it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! I had to postpone the webinar until next week - October 16th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After following the Robins Trading Championship these past twelve years it is hard to believe what has happened with PFGBest. This is just an atrocity.

    Have you heard anything about what will happen going forward with this broker or the contest?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robbins is now linked up with 1 or 2 financially stronger FCMs, Vision and Straits.

    I believe the contest will have a 4th quarter contest this year, and then a full one next year.

    ReplyDelete