Monday, December 3, 2012

Survey Results - Discretionary Traders

Of the people who identified themselves as discretionary traders, most perform backtests less than 1 year duration.  Could this be why most are losing money?










*********************************************************************


I am honored that this blog, "A Robot Trader Becomes Human," has been nominated as "Best Trading Blog of 2012" by the good folks at TraderPlanet.com.

If you like my blog, please vote!

A Robot Trader Becomes Human

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dear,

    I Like Your Blog Very Much. I see Daily Your Blog, is A Very Useful For me.

    You can also Find Ea Forex Robot If you are searching for the best Forex robots to buy, Forex Eas and ea Forex robot in the UK then please visit at Forex-ea.co.uk. Our Forex Robot is one of the most profitable forex trading robot online, Real Time!

    Visit Now:- https://www.forex-ea.co.uk/boards

    ReplyDelete