Monday, November 19, 2012

Discretionary Trading - Update

I am still testing and evaluating possible techniques to trade, so I have not gone "live" yet.  I am struggling with a couple of things right now:

1.  How much historical testing should I do?

2.  How much discretion should I build into the system?

I have thought a lot about these topics, but I still don't have solid answers to these questions.

I suspect I am not alone in this regard.  So, I have created a survey for all readers.  It is simple, anonymous and only 3 questions long.  I will share results in a week or so with everyone who takes the survey.  I think it will be a big help to all of us.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QP9QVN2


Thanks in advance!


************************************************************************

I am honored that this blog, "A Robot Trader Becomes Human," has been nominated as "Best Trading Blog of 2012" by the good folks at TraderPlanet.com.

If you like my blog, please vote!

A Robot Trader Becomes Human

1 comment:

  1. This nice blog. I think Commodities trading allows you to gain exposure to the price movements of foodstuffs,
    resources and other globally traded goods.

    ReplyDelete